Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A change of pace...

Went to the Rec Center yesterday -- jogged 2.1 miles.  A small beginning, but a beginning nonetheless.  I figured that if I want to start getting in better shape, jogging is the way to go.

As a diet side-note:  it seems full-fletched veganism is right around the corner for me.  Granted, I'm pretty vegan now, but I might as well go all of the way for the betterment of my health.

I'm ending my night with a pretty intense yoga session tonight -- or so I plan to.  Ideally, I want to master crow pose for what it's worth.  Also, hip-openers and hamstring stretches will be a main point of focus, especially considering the fact I am starting to jog more often.

Things are great.

1 comment:

  1. Great run! I had one today too, we are going to be looking sharp as ever!

    Good job with veganism! Good luck with that, not that you need it.

    You make yoga sound interesting, I often wonder if I would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete