Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In the motions, all the things that you say. It all will fall, fall right into place.

Things are well -- the weather is great, school is coming along nicely and I have found some motivation deep inside to do things in my best interest.

I applied for a biology job yesterday in the lab.  Hopefully I get it!!  That would be super cool.

I've been keeping up with yoga also!  Which is something that I promised myself I would try to do.  Next step:  master crow pose and move on to more advance asana.  As another unrelated exercise note -- rode 10 miles today!  Riding over 5 really makes me wish I had my road bike in check.  Oh well, soon enough.

***note:  get pedals, toe clips, new tubes, possibly new tires, bibs, jersey, wrap bars

Everything is falling right into place. :)

1 comment:

  1. Everything falls into place, as it always does. I'm glad everything is going well for you and I am MORE glad to see that you posted a blog. As the sun warms your spirit, your inspiration is warmed too! Good blog.

    ReplyDelete