Resolutions are pretty overrated in my opinion, but I think that I should at least set some goals to help me feel accomplished when this thing is all said and done.
My goals are as follows, but not limited to:
- bike a ton -- let's say at least 3,000 miles this year, which turns out to be like 8 miles a day (it figures that I am already behind by 80 miles...)
- do yoga more!!!
- straight A's (a.k.a. take everything a bit more serious)
- maintain a diet that consists of mostly vegan foods
- start reading
- Economic Botany (2)
- Elements of Genetics (3)
- General Chemistry 1 (4)
- General Chemistry Lab (1)
- Trigonometry (2)
- Basic Probability and Statistics (3)
- Introduction to Independent Investigation (1-2)
As a side note, I have started drawing. I hope to turn these drawing into some sort of collaboration involving batik work. Nothing too special, but just something fun to do.